My best friend
My cousin, Sandy, understands me the most, maybe even more rhan my mom.
We've known each other since we're in our mothers' tummies.
Sandy and I are also neighbors. We eat breakfast together, we walk to school
together, so we have a lot to talk about, and then we bacame good friends.
When I was a baby, I used to bite Sandy to show "Friendship", and she would
bite back to reply" I love you, too" We also fought sometimes, but after that, our
friendship got stronger. I wish Sandy could be my best friend forever~:">
We've known each other since we're in our mothers' tummies.
Sandy and I are also neighbors. We eat breakfast together, we walk to school
together, so we have a lot to talk about, and then we bacame good friends.
When I was a baby, I used to bite Sandy to show "Friendship", and she would
bite back to reply" I love you, too" We also fought sometimes, but after that, our
friendship got stronger. I wish Sandy could be my best friend forever~:">
You've got such an iteresting friend/cousin. The way you wrote about her in the third paragraph is really really funny!!!
回覆刪除You bit your friend?
回覆刪除It's a funny way to show friendship!
My cousin Dominique, who was still a baby, bit me too!
My cousin is also my best friend. Since we were kids, we have played together, studied together, and slept together. Now, she is also studying in Wu-Fu. How wonderful it is!
回覆刪除