Self Introduction

To whomever you are,
Nice to meet you!I'm Amy, a junior high school student in Taiwan.
I'm the only child in my family, I'm lonely sometimes. But I can still
listen to music or read novels to enrich my life. I'm a very hard-working
and a person full of imagination. But sometimes I'm afraid to face the
difficulties in life.

I have the talent for art. Going to art exhibitions is the best way for
me to release stress. Besides, you can learn things from it!

I want to be a world- famous artist in the future. I want to create a
new style of painting!

Stay tuned to Amy's blog:]

留言

  1. I like to listen to music and read novels, too. I never feel boring when I do them, I always feel comfortable and light. XD~ (But I don't really like art!!!)

    回覆刪除
  2. You're are good at art, I can't draw very well. I hope I can draw as well as you.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言