Poster

This is me and Linda's work.










The two lilies at the bottom are a symbol of pureness.
We wish peace all around the world, so we put some
olive leaves beside the earth, protecting us from wars
and arguments.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
When we have peace, we have hope;
When we have hope, we have love;
When we have love, we have joy.

Thanks to peace, we all live in a happy atmosphere.
We should be thankful that we have such a beautiful
and harmonius world.
It's better to win the peace than to win the war!!!

留言

  1. Why didn’t you decide to write a poem at first? I think the short article at the end is great!! I think we did a great job, didn’t we?:))

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Oh yeah, I love your poster a lot~ (Especially the green olive leaves, they are sooooooooooooo pretty!!! )

      刪除
  2. Dear Amy,
    You and Linda spent a lot of time making this poster. Great effort paid off.

    回覆刪除
  3. You really did a good job! I like your poster, which is full of meanings!

    回覆刪除

張貼留言