Australian adventure
My family plannned to go to Italy this summer, but beacause of some reasons, we canceled the trip. That's a long story, and I think I'll skip it.
Just when I'm feeling disappointed, my mom's freind, Jessica, invited us over their house in Australia. I was so excited and begged my mom for it. She agreed and promised me it would be a 10-day trip.
The most interesting event in this whole trip was "cuddling koalas" in Brisbane's must-see attraction"Lone Pone Koala Sanctuary". Cuddling a koala isn't cheap, but it's worth it. Koalas are very soft, furry and adorable, but they had a really bad smell, so I held my breath when I was cuddling one. I also fed kangaroos in the sanctuary. They are very nice, not like what people said to me before. They never seems to be full, they eat and eat....and eat.
These are very special experiences, I definitely will want to travel in Australia again.
You know!!! I've been to the same place, too. I had also give a try on cuddling the koalas. And they were sooooooooo warm and sweet!!! I love them a lot~
回覆刪除I've never been to Australia, but I wish someday I could go too.
回覆刪除Is cuddling REAL koalas like hugging a puppet one?